Our historical audit service offers a different perspective on business rates…
A quick and simple instruction gives you the following benefits:
- We review all allowances and legislation as far back as 1995, we cross reference with freedom of information requests and specific background checks.
- Any discrepancies are flagged to the appropriate local council’s office.
- We coordinate with the appropriate council on your behalf.
- When we are successful, we liaise payment to your nominated business account
- We guarantee that you will receive monies owed direct to your account before we invoice your company. WE DO NOT CHARGE UP FRONT!
What do you have to do?
- Sign our one page agreement and Letter of Authority so we can contact the council on your behalf and then sit back and let us do all the work for you.
How long does it take?
- The process is fully depended on the council’s response time. We ask that you give us up to 60 days, though we have refunds in our clients’ accounts within a few weeks.