Our historical audit service offers a different perspective on business rates…
A quick and simple instruction gives you the following benefits:
- We review all allowances and legislation as far back as 1995, we cross reference with freedom of information requests and specific background checks.
- Any discrepancies are flagged to the appropriate local council’s office.
- We coordinate with the appropriate council on your behalf.
- When we are successful, we liaise payment to your nominated business account
- We guarantee that you will receive monies owed direct to your account before we invoice your company.
WE DO NOT CHARGE UP FRONT!
What do you have to do?
- Sign our one page agreement and Letter of Authority so that we can contact the council on your behalf.
How long does it take?
- The process is fully depended on the council’s response time. We ask that you give us up to 60 days, though we often have refunds in our clients’ accounts within a few weeks.